Monday, April 16, 2012

Image Noise

This is a picture that captures a lot of noise. It is the picture of the Boxer Statue in Vandervelden Court.


This was a very difficult image to adjust. There is nothing I can really do to make it look good.This next image was my attempt on improving it.

So I started out with brightening the whole image by using curves. I then used the selective colors palate to bring out some of the surrounding colors better mainly the yellows, reds, magentas, and blacks. After doing that I selected boxer using the lasso tool and I then used selective color then on him alone to make him darker and bring that object more as the subject of the photo. I also increased the yellow so that the light reflecting on his chest could give more since that the photo could've not been altered. I then tried to use the noise filter which worked a little but was not too successful. It would blur too much of the image to where it didn't look well.

No comments:

Post a Comment