Monday, April 30, 2012

Making Quality Pictures with what I've learned

So this week I took one of my first pictures that I had to take for the beginning of this class and made alterations. I think that I improved this image a lot and will more than likely include in my end of year portfolio. I am also looking at getting the same picture but with less clouds and the sun either rising or setting to make it even better. This is my picture before making any corrections.
As you can see in this photograph It is really cloudy and does not offer a lot of color. Also it is really pix elated, I went through and reduced it. I also took a bit of time sharpening the pictures so that the letter on the sign are more clear before it was too blurry which if blown up to a larger size would be easy to see. Here is how it turned out after those corrections were made.
As you can see I made the theater the center point a little more by making the color in the building stand out over all other colors. I think the picture turned out well and I might keep tweaking it here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment